The following quiz “MS Excel MCQ Questions And Answers” provides Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) related to Microsoft (MS) Excel. These MS Excel MCQs are also Interviews (campus interview, walk-in interview, company interview), Placement or recruitment, entrance examinations, and competitive examinations oriented. You can practice the below questions to improve your Microsoft Excel skills. You can click on the View Answer button to check the answer if you needed. Let’s solve this MS Excel MCQ Questions And Answers Quiz. So, Microsoft (MS) Excel is a spreadsheet software and is part of the widely used MS Office Package.
You can practice these MS Excel MCQs here and if you want a pdf of MS Excel MCQ Questions And Answers, we will provide a downloading link here soon so please keep visiting here for further modifications.
01. What is the intersection of a column and a row on a worksheet called?
Answer : B Explanation: Cell is the intersection of a column and a row on a worksheet of Excel.
02. How can you remove borders applied in cells?
- Open the list on Border tool in Format Cell toolbar then choose first tool (none)
- Choose None on Border tab of Format cells
- Both of the above
- None of the above
Answer : C Explanation: On the Home tab, in the Font group, click the arrow next to Borders Button, and then click No Border Button. OR Click Home > the Borders arrow > Erase Border, and then select the cells with the border you want to erase.
03. On an excel sheet the active cell is indicated by?
- A Dotted Border
- A Dark Wide Border
- A Blinking Border
- By Italic Text
Answer : B Explanation: A Dark Wide Border is the correct answer
04. ____ appears at the bottom of the Excel window.
- Title bar
- Formula bar
- Work sheet tabs
- Name box
Answer : C Explanation: Work sheet tabs
05. MS Excel stands for _______
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Excess
- Management Excel
- Micromax Excel
Answer : A Explanation: Microsoft Excel is the correct answer.
06. MS Excel is a ____
- Spreadsheet software
- Database Management software
- Presentation software
- Workbook software
Answer : A Explanation: Microsoft Excel is a spreadsheet software.
07. With which of the following all formulas in excel starts?
Answer : B Explanation: None.
08. What term describes explanatory text attached to a cell?
Answer : D Explanation: Comment describes explanatory text attached to a cell.
09. Which of the following methods will not enter data in a cell?
- Pressing the tab key
- Clicking the enter button to the formula bar
- Both A and B
- Pressing the Esc key
Answer : D Explanation: None.
10. What is the extension of the MS Excel workbook?
Answer : A Explanation: .xlsx is the extension of the MS Excel workbook.
This Post Has One Comment
Pingback: Cloud Computing MCQ Questions and Answers - cozmocard