21. What are the undesirable properties of knowledge?
- Difficult to characterize
- All of the above
Answer : D Explanation: None.
22. Which agent deals with the happy and unhappy state?
- Utility-based agent
- Model-based agent
- Goal-based Agent
- Learning Agent
Answer : A Explanation: Utility-based agent uses an extra component of utility that provides a measure of success at a given state. It decides that how efficient that state to achieve the goal, which specifies the happiness of the agent.
23. Morphological Segmentation
- Does Discourse Analysis
- Separate words into individual morphemes and identify the class of the morphemes
- Is an extension of propositional logic
Answer : B Explanation: None.
24. In LISP, the function (copy-list <list>)
- Returns a new list that is equal to < list > by copying the top-level element of < list >
- Returns the length of < list >
- Returns t if < list > is empty
- All of the mentioned
Answer : A
Explanation: In LISP, the function (copy-list
) returns a new list that is equal to
by copying the top-level element of
25. How many types of AI are there?
Answer : C Explanation: There are four types of AI (artificial intelligence).
26. In which year John McCarthy coined the term Artificial Intelligence?
Answer : B Explanation: In 1956, John McCarthy coined the term Artificial Intelligence.
27. The maximum depth to which the alpha-beta pruning can be applied.
- Eight states
- Six states
- Ten states
- Any depth
Answer : D Explanation: The Alpha-beta pruning can be applied to any depth of the tree and it can eliminate the entire subtree if it is not affecting the final decision.
28. Computational intelligence is a form of_____
- Knowledge management
- Artificial intelligence
- case-based reasoning
Answer : C Explanation: Computational intelligence is a form of AI (Artificial intelligence).
29. A knowledge-based agent can be defined with _____ levels.
- 2 Levels
- 3 Levels
- 4 Levels
- None of the above
Answer : B Explanation: The knowledge-based agents have the capability of making decisions and reasoning to act efficiently. It can be viewed at three different levels, which are:Knowledge Level Logical Level Implementation Level
30. Which of the following is not an application of AI?
- Content mining
- Handwriting Recognition
- Intelligent Robots
- Speech Recognition
Answer : A Explanation: Content mining is not an application of Artificial Intelligence (AI).
This Post Has 6 Comments
Pingback: MS Excel MCQ Questions And Answers - cozmocard
Pingback: Cloud Computing MCQ Questions and Answers - cozmocard
Pingback: 10 Types Of Programmers You Will Encounter With - cozmocard
Pingback: Java MCQ Questions and Answers - cozmocard
Pingback: Advance Java MCQ Questions and Answers - cozmocard
Pingback: Data Science MCQ Questions And Answers - cozmocard